29
Apr

Two die in Hungarian pig shock horror

BUDAPEST (Reuters) – The annual pre-Christmas swine slaughter in a southwestern Hungarian village came to a shocking end after one man died of electrocution while trying to stun a pig, whose owner then died of heart attack.

Celebrations at the pig-killing party in Darvaspuszta took a turn for the worse on Saturday when an unnamed visiting Croatian man shocked himself to death while trying to knock out a pig with a homemade electric pig stunner, national news agency MTI said

A local man ended up in hospital with an irregular heart rhythm after attempting a rescue by trying to unplug the device.

The shocking accident so upset the pigs owner, he suffered a heart attack and died.

There was no word on the fate of the pig.

Most viewed Jokes (20)